TASMAC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited (TASMAC) has released a notification at www.tasmac.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 14th September 2018.
TASMAC Recruitment Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited (TASMAC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||500|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 70000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|TASMAC Official Website||www.tasmac.co.in|
TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Details
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC. The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or it’s equivalent + U.G. degree (10+2+3) or SSLC + Diploma + U.G. Degree (10+3+3) or SSLC + HSC + U.G. Degree (Engineering) (10+2+4). Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Maximum age limit not more than 57 years of age as on 01/08/2018
The applicants are required to submit a Demand Draft in the name of “Managing Director, TASMAC” payable at Chennai for Rs.354/-towards Application Fees (Rs.300/- plus [email protected] 18% Rs.54/-). Applicants belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for 50% reduction in the Fees and have to submit a Demand Draft for Rs.177/- towards Application Fees (Rs.150/- plus [email protected] 18% Rs.27/-). The details of the Fees paid should be entered during the online submission of the Application Form and the demand draft submitted along with the downloaded filled up application form submitted to the District Manager.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and to the rule of reservation of appointments and subject to Verification of Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate and other requirements of TASMAC. The Minimum Qualifying marks in the written examination would be 30 % (Thirty Percent) of the total marks for an applicant to be considered for selection.
How to Apply for TASMAC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at tasmac.co.in the official website starts from 13th August 2018 to 14th September 2018. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the concerned District Manager Office.
Steps to Apply for TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
- First of all, go through the TASMAC recruitment notification 2018 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verifies the provided details are correct. Then click on the submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the concerned District Manager Office (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TASMAC Vacancy 2018 – Important Links
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th September 2018|
TASMAC Junior Assistant Application Form 2018 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.