Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Madras High Court has released a notification at www.mhc.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Gardener in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 23rd June 2019
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Post||Gardener|
|Total No of Posts||24|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15,700-50,000/- Per Month|
|Madras High Court Official Website||www.mhc.tn.gov.in|
Madras High Court Gardener Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras High Court official notification candidate should have completed the 08th Pass from any of the recognized board.
Age Limit: To apply for Madras High Court jobs 2020 candidate age should be a minimum of 18 Years and a maximum of 30 Years, As of 01st June 2019
- BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others : Rs. Rs. 500/-/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. No Fee/-
Selection Process: As per The Madras High Court 2020 notification, the Recruitment board may conduct a Written Examination, Practical Test, and Oral Test as a part of the Selection Process.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 – Gardener Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Madras High Court Govt jobs can apply online at Madras High Court official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in starts from 24th May 2019 to 23rd June 2019.
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court Gardener Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Madras High Court official Website wwww.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Madras High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Madras High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd June 2019|
Madras High Court Gardener Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE