University of Madras Recruitment 2021: University of Madras has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 04th January 2021.
University of Madras Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|University of Madras Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
University of Madras Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the University of Madras Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to School of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Department of Applied Geology, 5th Floor, New Building, Opp. to Birla Planetarium, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 60025, Tamilnadu on or before 04th January 2021.
Steps to Apply for University of Madras Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the University of Madras recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- School of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Department of Applied Geology, 5th Floor, New Building, Opp. to Birla Planetarium, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 60025, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 04th January 2021.
University of Madras Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17th December 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th January 2021|
|Date of Online Video Google Meet||05th January 2021 11:00 AM|