BDU Recruitment 2022: Bharathidasan University (BDU) has released a notification at bdu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of University Research Fellow in Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Oct-2022
BDU Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Post Details||University Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 5,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|BDU Official Website||bdu.ac.in|
BDU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BDU official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D in Biomedical Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Witten Examination and Interview
How to apply for BDU Recruitment (University Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Professor & Head, Department of Biomedical Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli–620 024 and also send Through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 10-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for BDU University Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BDU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2022
- Date of Witten Examination and Interview: 12th October 2022
BDU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bdu.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.