CMWSSB Recruitment 2023: Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) has released a notification at cmwssb.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentices in Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Apr-2023
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board, Chennai, Govt. of Tamil Nadu invite Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2020, 2021 & 2022), hailing from Tamilnadu, for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act.
CMWSSB Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB)|
|Salary||Rs. 8000 – 9000/- Per Moth|
|CMWSSB Official Website||cmwssb.tn.gov.in|
CMWSSB Recruitment – Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentices: 76 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 32 Posts
CMWSSB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMWSSB official notification candidate should have completed a Degree / BE / B. Tech, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
The Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested in the task of preparing of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at CMWSSB, Chennai.
How to apply for CMWSSB Recruitment (Apprentices) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CMWSSB’s official website cmwssb.tn.gov.in, Starting from 01-04-2023 to 15-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for CMWSSB Apprentices Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through CMWSSB official website cmwssb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CMWSSB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After applying, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2023
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal: 15-Apr-2023
- Last date for applying for CMWSSB: 30.04.2023
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 08.05.2023
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 15.05.2023 & 16.05.2023
CMWSSB Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.