AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released a notification at www.airindia.in for recruitment to the posts of Co-Pilot in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 18th September 2020
AASL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Name of the Post||Co-Pilot|
|Total No of Posts||15|
|Pay Scale||As Per AASL Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India (Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Jaipur)|
|AASL Official Website||www.airindia.in|
AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Airline Allied Services Limited official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AASL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for AASL Recruitment 2020 – Co-Pilot Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037 on or before 18th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for AASL Co-Pilot Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the AASL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
AASL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||03rd April 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|