AAVIN Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) has released a notification at www.aavinmilk.com for recruitment to the Post of Manager (MIS) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 19th June 2020 05:45 PM.
AAVIN Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN)|
|Name of the Post||Manager (MIS)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|AAVIN Official Website||www.aavinmilk.com|
AAVIN Manager (MIS) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AAVIN jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
All Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2020 – Manager (MIS) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai – 625020 on or before 19th June 2020 05:45 PM.
Steps to Apply for AAVIN Manager (MIS) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the AAVIN recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai – 625020 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 19th June 2020 05:45 PM.
AAVIN Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||19th June 2020 05:45 PM|