Aavin Recruitment 2020: The Kancheepuram – Thiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., invites applications in the prescribed format from the applicants for the posts on a regular basis as detailed below.
Kanchipuram-Tiruvallur Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd, (Aavin) has released a notification at www.aavinmilk.com for recruitment to the posts of Driver, Technician, Assistant in Chennai, Kancheepuram & Thiruvallur Districts, Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Offline on or before 27th November 2020
Aavin Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Driver, Technician, Assistant
Total No of Posts
Rs. 15700 – 37700/- Per Month
Aavin Official Website
Aavin Jobs in Chennai Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur Districts – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Factory Assistant||4|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||1|
|Light Vehicle Driver||2|
Aavin Driver, Technician, Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Aavin-Kanchipuram-Tiruvallur Co-operative Milk Producers Union, the Chennai official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 10th, ITI, 12th, Degree, CA, BE/B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
|Senior Factory Assistant||12th Pass or ITI|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||8th Pass + Heavy License + 3 years experience|
|Light Vehicle Driver||8th Pass + Light License + 3 years experience|
|Technician (Refrigeration)||10th Pass + ITI (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) or Diploma (Mech)|
|Technician (Boiler)||8th Pass + Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|Extension Officer||Any Degree + 10 years experience in MPCS or 10th Pass + 15 years experience in MPCS|
|Deputy Manager||BE/B.Tech in relevant fields|
|Manager (Accounts)||CA/ICWA inter|
|Manager (Engineering)||BE/B.Tech (EEE/E&I/Auto/Mech/ECE)|
Age Limit: Age for Recruitment (as of 1st January / 1st July).
|Sl No||Name of the Post||SC/SCA/ST||MBC/DNC/BC||OC|
|1||Senior Factory Assistant||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|2||Heavy Vehicle Driver||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|3||Light Vehicle Driver||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|4||Technician (Refrigeration)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|5||Technician (Boiler)||35 Years||32 Years||30 Years|
|6||Extension Officer||No Age Limit||No Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|7||Deputy Manager||No Age Limit||No Age Limit||30 Years|
|8||Manager (Accounts)||No Age Limit||No Age Limit||30 Years|
|9||Manager (Engineering)||No Age Limit||No Age Limit||30 Years|
Relaxation up to 10 years for differently-abled candidates for all categories
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Factory Assistant||Rs.15,700/-|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||Rs.19,500/-|
|Light Vehicle Driver||Rs.19,500/-|
Application fees and processing fees:
- The candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/ BC will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.250/-(Nonrefundable). SC/SCA/ST candidates will be required to pay a processing fee of Rs.100/-(Non-refundable).
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favor of “General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.U. Ltd.,” payable at Chennai. Demand Draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Co-operative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately. Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
· Selection Process: The selection will be made in two successive stages, viz.
- Written Examination – Objective type questions on English knowledge, Test of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, and subject knowledge.
- Oral Test in the form of an interview in respect of candidates who have secured top marks in the written test.
The procedure of Selection for the post of Technician (Boiler), Driver (Light Vehicle Driver), and Driver (Heavy vehicle driver)
- For the post of Technician (Boiler) selection will be based on an oral test only.
- For the post of Driver (HVD / LVD), the selection will be based on testing of their driving ability only.
- There will be a written test for the selection of posts. In the Hall ticket, Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of applications. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No. date, time, and venue of the written test.
Qualification in Tamil:
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Explanation: For this purpose, a person will be deemed to possess adequate knowledge in Tamil:-
- In the case of a post for which the educational qualification prescribed is the minimum General Educational Qualification and above. He / She must have passed the SSLC Public Examination with Tamil Medium. (OR)
- The Candidate should pass the Tamil Language proficiency test, conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within 3 years from the date of entry into service.
How to Apply for Aavin Recruitment 2020 – Driver, Technician, Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. Application format with other details such as qualifications prescribed for the age and mode of selection is available on the website www.aavinmilk.com. The filled application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required document Demand Draft(if applicable) should be drawn in favor of “The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.U. Ltd., payable at Chennai sent to “The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.Union Ltd., 55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023“ either by Registered post /Speed post only.
Steps to Apply for Aavin Driver, Technician, Assistant Jobs 2020
- · First of all, go through the Aavin recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The General Manager, Kanchipuram-Tiruvallur Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited, No.55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai-600023 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Aavin Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
Start date to submit the Application
06th November 2020
Last date to submit the Application
27th November 2020
Aavin Driver, Technician, Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Official Website – CLICK HERE