AAVIN Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited invites online applications from qualified and eligible persons for appointment to the post of Senior Factory Assistant on regular basis. AAVIN SFA Recruitment Notification has released at www.aavinmilk.com for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Applications from qualified and eligible persons are invited online from 16.11.2020, 12:00 P.M. to 11.12.2020 05:30 P.M. for the vacant posts of Senior Factory Assistant existing in the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (Aavin) under Direct Recruitment.
AAVIN Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Factory Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||460|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15700-50000/- Per Month|
|AAVIN Official Website||www.aavinmilk.com|
Aavin SFA Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying)||170|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Lab)||20|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry)||70|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.)||70|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing)||60|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.)||70|
AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying)||
|Senior Factory Assistant (Lab)||
|Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry)||
|Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.)||
|Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing)||
|Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.)||
Qualification in Tamil: Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
Age Limit: Age as of 01.07.2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years for OC
- For BC, BC(Muslim), MBC&DNC: 32 Years
- For SC(Arunthathiar), SC&ST: 35 Years
- Relaxation up to 10 years in each category for Differently Abled Candidates
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online.
- Gen/ OBC/ BC/ MBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ SC (A) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam or Interview
How to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2020 – Senior Factory Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates should apply online only. Candidates who have been sponsored by Employment Exchange should also apply on-line. The Ex-Serviceman candidates sponsored by the Directorate of Ex-serviceman welfare should also apply online. For applying on-line, candidates can visit the website: www.aavinfedrecruitment.com Candidates are instructed to go through the guidelines before filling the application on-line.
Steps to Apply for AAVIN SFA Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through AAVIN Official Website wwww.aavinmilk.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active.
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AAVIN online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Guidelines / Instructions to the Candidates:
- Eligible candidates should apply through online mode only. Candidates who have been sponsored by Employment Exchange and Ex-Serviceman candidates sponsored by the Directorate of Ex-serviceman Welfare should also apply through online mode only.
The applicants applying for the post should go through the employment notification and other guidelines carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post before applying online. Their selection will be purely subject to satisfying all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one post, he/she should apply for each post separately.
- In case of a candidate applying without being eligible for the post, his/ her application will be summarily rejected and his / her fee will be forfeited. No communication will be entertained in this matter.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to the category of reservation/education qualification / other basic qualification/age / communal categories, etc. will be liable for rejection.
- The claim of the candidate with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their online applications. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Management satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community, etc. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Management reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- In case of a candidate not able to produce the original certificates when called for verification, his / her application will be liable for rejection.
AAVIN SFA Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th December 2020|
AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
|Official Notification in pdf|
|Apply Online Link|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Nature of Work in SFA|
Latest Aavin Recruitment Notifications: Click Here