AAVIN Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited invites online applications from qualified and eligible persons for appointment to the post of Senior Factory Assistant on regular basis. AAVIN SFA Recruitment Notification has released at www.aavinmilk.com for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Exam Pattern for Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts:
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the eligible candidate in the Written Test for 85 marks and Oral Interview for 15 marks.
Wherever knowledge in Computer / Microsoft Office Applications / Typing is specified, Skill Test will be conducted at the time of interview for which 5 Marks will be given out of the allotted 15 Marks for Oral Interview / Assessment.
Those candidates who have an overall score of less than 40% marks shall not be considered for selection.
The selection of the candidate will be based on merit and Communal Rotation under 200 points communal Roaster.
The applicants applying for the post should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their selection will be purely subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions.
Incomplete application and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to the category of reservation/education qualification / other basic qualification/age / communal categories, etc. will be liable for
The selection of candidates by the Management carries with it no guarantee of the actual appointment.
The Number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to vary.
Only eligible candidates will be called for the Written Test, based on the claims made in the online application and no communication will be made to the ineligible candidates.
Download Hall Ticket for AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant (SFA):
Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates for the Written Test will be made available on the website for downloading by the candidates. The Hall Ticket will not be sent by post. The applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
Written Test will be of objective type and related to the subject connected with the post to which recruitment is being made, Aptitude and General Knowledge / Current affairs.
Location for the Written Test selected by the candidate (preference location) will be allotted by the Management on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability, and communicated to the candidate in the Hall Ticket. Once allotted, no request for a change in Written Test location will be entertained by the Management.
AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Recruitment – Oral Test interview
Based on the marks obtained in the Written Test and subject to the communal turn, candidates shall be admitted to the original certificate verification – and – Oral Test. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Oral Interview will be in the ratio of 1: 5 (top marks scored by the candidates in the Written Test) communal roster wise and call letters will
be sent only to them.
A candidate found by the Management qualified to compete for the appointment must appear for Written Exam / Certificate Verification / Oral Interview, when summoned, before the Management at the place mentioned at their own expenses (i.e. They are not entitled to any TA/DA).
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification / Oral interview:
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC / TC)
- Community Certificate from the competent authority
- Evidence of Educational / Technical qualifications (SSLC / Certificate Course / HSC / ITI / Diploma / Degree / PG Degree, etc.)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz. SSLC / HSC / Degree / Certificate for having passed Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Differently Abled Certificate from the competent Medical Officer to the effect that he/she is a fit person to discharge his / her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of Differently abled
- A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed
- A certificate as evidence for the claim in respect of Ex-Serviceman
- If applied to claim any priority, the concerned priority certificate issued by the competent authority should be produced
AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Notification – Click Here
Latest AAVIN Recruitment Notifications: Click Here