Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2020: Trichy District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare (Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare) have released a notification at www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Cook, Sanitary Worker in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 19th October 2020
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Trichy District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare (Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare)|
|Name of the Post||Cook, Sanitary Worker|
|Total No of Posts||148|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,700-50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Official Website||www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in|
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sanitary Worker||13||Able to Read & Write in Tamil||Rs. 7,700-24,200/-|
|Cook||135||Able to Read & Write in Tamil||Rs. 15,700-50,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Recruitment Norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of the interview
How to Apply for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Dept. Job Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620001 on or before 19th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Cook, Sanitary Worker Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Office, Collector Office Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||19th October 2020|