AIC Recruitment 2020: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has released a notification at www.aicofindia.com for recruitment to the Post of State Coordinator in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 22nd September 2020
AIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)|
|Name of the Post||State Coordinator|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per AIC Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|AIC Official Website||www.aicofindia.com|
AIC State Coordinator Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA/ Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AIC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years, As on 01st September 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2020 – State Coordinator Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INIDA LIMITED,5th FLOOR, PLATE B AND C, NBCC OFFICE BLOCK 1, EAST KIDWAI NAGAR , NEW DELHI -110023 on or before 22nd September 2020.
Steps to Apply for AIC State Coordinator Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the AIC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INIDA LIMITED,5th FLOOR, PLATE B AND C, NBCC OFFICE BLOCK 1, EAST KIDWAI NAGAR , NEW DELHI -110023 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
AIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||22nd September 2020|