AIESL Recruitment 2020: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released a notification at www.airindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Executive Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 08th September 2020
AIESL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Name of the Post||Chief Executive Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 2.6 lakh/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|AIESL Official Website||www.airindia.in|
AIESL Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Air India Engineering Services Limited official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AIESL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 57 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2020 – Chief Executive Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 08th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for AIESL Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the AIESL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
AIESL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||19th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||08th September 2020|