Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of Business Liaison Executive in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 24th March 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Business Liaison Executive|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Business Liaison Executive Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Business Liaison Executive Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 24th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Business Liaison Executive Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||24th March 2020|