Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 01st July 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Director (i/c), Institute for Ocean Management, CEG campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 01st July 2020 and soft copy of the same can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Anna University Project Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Director (i/c), Institute for Ocean Management, CEG campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 and soft copy of the same can be sent to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 01st July 2020.
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||01st July 2020|