Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the posts of Hostel Manager & Accountant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 24th August 2020 05:00 PM.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Hostel Manager & Accountant|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Hostel Manager & Accountant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Hostel Manager||1||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree||Rs.30000-50000/-|
|Accountant||1||Graduation in Commerce||Rs.20000-25000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Hostel Manager & Accountant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 24th August 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Hostel Manager & Accountant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 24th August 2020 05:00 PM
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||24th August 2020 05:00 PM|