Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the posts of Temporary Staff & Teaching Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st August 2020 05:00 PM.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Temporary Staff & Teaching Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||12|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Temporary Staff & Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary|
|Teaching Fellow – Computer Technology||2||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech||Rs.25000/- Per Month|
|Project Associate II||4||M.E, Ph.D||Rs.22000/- Per Month|
|Project Associate I||2||B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Project Assistant||1||B.Com, B.Sc||Rs.12000/- Per Month|
|Field Assistant||2||SSLC||Rs.9000/- Per Month|
|Professional Assistant-lll (CES General Fund)||1||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.627/- Per Day|
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Temporary Staff & Teaching Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 31st August 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Temporary Staff & Teaching Fellow Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to the below addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st August 2020 05:00 PM.
Address for Temporary Staff: The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
Address for Teaching Fellow: The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st August 2020 05:00 PM|