Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.nitt.edu for recruitment to the posts of Teaching Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 27th August 2020 05:00 PM.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Teaching Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||68|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.nitt.edu|
Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Department Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Chemistry||1||B.E, M.E, Ph.D|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||8||B.E, M.E or M.Tech|
|Civil Engineering||3||B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D|
|Printing Technology||1||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Mining Engineering||2||B.E, M.S, M.E or M.Tech|
|Manufacturing Engineering||5||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Industrial Engineering||5||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Information Science and Technology||8||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.S|
|Mechanical Engineering||23||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Physics||2||B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Information Technology||4||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Oral Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Teaching Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 27th August 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to the below addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 27th August 2020 05:00 PM.
Address: The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
Address for Teaching Fellow (Information Technology): The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||10th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||27th August 2020 05:00 PM|