Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the posts of Professional Assistant-II in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th October 2020
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Professional Assistant-II|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 713/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Anna University jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant-II Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Professor-In-Charge, University Library, Anna University, Sardar Patil Road, Chennai-600025. on or before 15th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Professional Assistant-II Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Professor-In-Charge, University Library, Anna University, Sardar Patil Road, Chennai-600025. (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||29th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th October 2020|