Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of Business Liaison Executive in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 24th January 2021
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Business Liaison Executive|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Business Liaison Executive Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee (Null)
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021 Business Liaison Executive Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2″ Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 24th January 2021.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Business Liaison Executive Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2″ Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Anna University Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||24th January 2021|