Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University (Anna University) has released a notification at annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of Clerical Assistant, Peon in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2021
Anna University Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Anna University (Anna University)|
|Post Details||Clerical Assistant, Peon|
|Salary||Rs. 410 – 797/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University Official Website||annauniv.edu|
Anna University Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Professional Assistant – I||1|
Anna University Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed 08th, Degree, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Professional Assistant – I||BE/ B.Tech|
Anna University Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Day)|
|Professional Assistant – I||Rs. 797/-|
|Clerical Assistant||Rs. 470/-|
Anna University Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Anna University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment (Clerical Assistant, Peon) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director (CCC) Centre for Constituent Colleges Administrative Building (III floor) Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 30-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for Anna University Clerical Assistant, Peon Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2021
Anna University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: annauniv.edu
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.