Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2020: Armed Forces Tribunal has released a notification at www.aftdelhi.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, UDC in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st December 2020
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, UDC|
|Total No of Posts||109|
|Pay Scale||As Per Armed Forces Tribunal Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Armed Forces Tribunal Official Website||www.aftdelhi.nic.in|
Armed Forces Tribunal Stenographer, UDC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Financial Advisor and Chief Account Officer||1|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||1|
|Principal Private Secretary||18|
|Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer||15|
|Tribunal Master/ Stenographer||22|
|Junior Accounts Officer||9|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
Educational Qualification: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2020 – Stenographer, UDC Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 on or before 31st December 2020.
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Stenographer, UDC Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||19th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st December 2020|