Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021: Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal) has released a notification at aftdelhi.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer in New Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Guwahati – Assam, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kochi – Kerala, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Sep-2021
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal)|
|Post Details||Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Guwahati – Assam, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kochi – Kerala, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Armed Forces Tribunal Official Website||aftdelhi.nic.in|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer||1|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||1|
|Junior Accounts Officer||9|
Educational Qualification: As per Armed Forces Tribunal official notification.
- Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 10-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment (Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-Vlll, Sector-I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 on or before 10-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Sep-2021
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.