Axis Bank Recruitment 2020: Axis Bank has released a notification at www.axisbank.com for recruitment to the posts of CSO, Virtual RM, Customer Service Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before the Last Date.
Axis Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Post||CSO, Virtual RM, Customer Service Officer|
|Total No of Posts||100|
|Pay Scale||As Per Axis Bank Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Axis Bank Official Website||www.axisbank.com|
|Customer Service Officer|
Axis Bank CSO, Virtual RM, Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Axis Bank’s official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, CA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Axis Bank Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 – CSO, Virtual RM, Customer Service Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Axis Bank Govt jobs can apply through online at Axis Bank official website www.axisbank.com starts from 23rd June 2020 to As Soon as Possible.
Steps to Apply for Axis Bank CSO, Virtual RM, Customer Service Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Axis Bank official Website www.axisbank.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Axis Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Axis Bank online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
Axis Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||As Soon as Possible|