BDU Recruitment 2021: Bharathidasan University (BDU) has released a notification at bdu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow in Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Nov-2021
BDU Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|BDU Official Website||bdu.ac.in|
BDU Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per BDU official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Biomedical Science/ Life Sciences with Minimum 60% Marks/ CGPA 6.1 from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Duration of Period: 2 Years
Age Limit: As per the Bharathidasan University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment (Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. K. Prem kumar, Professor and Head, Dept. of Biomedical Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024. Soft copy of the Application should be mailed Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26-Nov-2021. Venue for Walk in Interview: Dept. of Biomedical Science, BDU, Trichy–24
Steps to Apply for BDU Project Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BDU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021
- Date of Walk in Interview: 29th December 2021
BDU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bdu.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.