BDU Recruitment 2022: Bharathidasan University (BDU) has released a notification at bdu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Lecturer, Project Fellow in Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Sep-2022
BDU Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Post Details||Guest Lecturer, Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|BDU Official Website||bdu.ac.in|
BDU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
BDU Recruitment required eligibility details
BDU Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per BDU official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, MA, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Guest Lecturer||M.Sc/Ph.D in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Sciences/ Geo Sciences|
|Project Fellow||MA/ M.Phil in History|
BDU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Guest Lecturer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 14,000/-|
BDU Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Bharathidasan University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Guest Lecturer||As Per Norms|
|Project Fellow||Max. 28|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment (Guest Lecturer, Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Y. Srinivasa Rao Associate Professor Department of History Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli-620 024 and also send Soft Copies Through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 23-Sep-2022
Offline Address Details to Send Guest Lecturer Posts: The Professor & Head, Department of Geology, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.
Steps to Apply for BDU Guest Lecturer, Project Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BDU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Sep-2022
- Walk-In Interview Date for Guest Lecturer Posts: 23rd September 2022
BDU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form for Project Fellow pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Guest Lecturer Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: bdu.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.