BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a notification at www.becil.com for recruitment to the posts of Patient Care Coordinator in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 28th February 2020
BECIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of the Post||Patient Care Coordinator|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Pay Scale||As Per BECIL Official Notification|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BECIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Patient Care Coordinator Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) on or before 28th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the BECIL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
BECIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||21st February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||28th February 2020|