BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a notification at www.becil.com for recruitment to the posts of Patient Care Manager (PCM) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th October 2020
BECIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of the Post||Patient Care Manager (PCM)|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jhajjar – Haryana, Delhi – New Delhi|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
BECIL Patient Care Manager (PCM) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BECIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- ST/ SC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Women Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- EWS/ PH Candidates: Rs. 750/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Patient Care Manager (PCM) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for BECIL Govt jobs can apply through online at BECIL official website www.becil.com starts from 05th October 2020 to 15th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for BECIL Patient Care Manager (PCM) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through BECIL official Website wwww.becil.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BECIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
BECIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2020|