BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification at www.bel-india.in for recruitment to the posts of Trade Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th March 2020
BEL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||150|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,285-8,196/-|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh|
|BEL Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Refrigeration & Air Cond.||4|
Educational Qualification: As per Bharat Electronics Limited official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BEL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 21 Years, As on 31st march 2020
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of written Test
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for BEL Govt jobs can apply through online at BEL official website www.bel-india.in starts from 28th February 2020 to 16th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for BEL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through BEL official Website wwww.bel-india.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Electronics Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BEL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
BEL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||28th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th March 2020|