Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020: Bharathiar University has released a notification at www.b-u.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th March 2020.
Bharathiar University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|Bharathiar University Official Website||www.b-u.ac.in|
Bharathiar University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bharathiar University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Bharathiar University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr.S.Sadhasivam (PI), DBT-Ramaligaswami Fellow, Department of Microbial Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046, Tamilnadu on or before 15th March 2020 and Soft copies can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Bharathiar University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Bharathiar University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr.S.Sadhasivam (PI), DBT-Ramaligaswami Fellow, Department of Microbial Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Bharathiar University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||03rd March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th March 2020|