BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification at www.jhs.bhel.com for recruitment to the posts of Technician, Graduate Apprentices in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 20th January 2020
BHEL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of the Post||Technician, Graduate Apprentices|
|Total No of Posts||40|
|Pay Scale||As Per BHEL Official Notification|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||All India|
|BHEL Official Website||www.jhs.bhel.com|
BHEL Technician, Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Engineering in required discipline in form of Four/ Three years regular student from recognize institutions. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BHEL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years, As on 01st January 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam or Personal Interview
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Technician, Graduate Apprentices Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at jhs.bhel.com official website starts from 31st December 2019 to 20th January 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to East, Dy. Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, Administrative Building, BHEL Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284120.
Steps to Apply for BHEL Technician, Graduate Apprentices Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the BHEL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- East, Dy. Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, Administrative Building, BHEL Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284120 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
BHEL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||31st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2020|
BHEL Technician, Graduate Apprentices Application Form 2020 & Notification Links