BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification at www.bhel.com for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 20th March 2020
BHEL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||51|
|Job Location||Jagdishpur – Uttar Pradesh|
|BHEL Official Website||www.bhel.com|
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited official notification candidate should have completed 10th with ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BHEL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years, As on 29th February 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for BHEL Govt jobs can apply through online at BHEL official website www.bhel.com starts from 11th March 2020 to 20th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through BHEL official Website wwww.bhel.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BHEL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
BHEL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th March 2020|