BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at www.bis.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist-B in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 31st March 2020 11:59 PM
BIS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist-B|
|Total No of Posts||150|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 87,000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|BIS Official Website||www.bis.gov.in|
BIS Scientist-B Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bureau of Indian Standards official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BIS jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 31st March 2020
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Short-listing Candidates based on GATE 2018, 2019, 2020 for Personal Interview
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020 – Scientist-B Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for BIS Govt jobs can apply through online at BIS official website www.bis.gov.in starts from 02nd March 2020 9:00 AM to 31st March 2020 11:59 PM.
Steps to Apply for BIS Scientist-B Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through BIS official Website wwww.bis.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bureau of Indian Standards will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BIS online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
BIS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||02nd March 2020 9:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2020 11:59 PM|