BPCL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification at www.bharatpetroleum.com for recruitment to the Post of Director (Finance) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 08th January 2021
BPCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Director (Finance)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per BPCL Official Notification|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|BPCL Official Website||www.bharatpetroleum.com|
BPCL Director (Finance) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Chartered Accountant from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for BPCL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of personal interview
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2020 – Director (Finance) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at bharatpetroleum.com official website starts from 29th October 2020 to 08th January 2021. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to Apply for BPCL Director (Finance) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the BPCL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
BPCL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||29th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th January 2021|