BPCL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification at bharatpetroleum.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 25-Jul-2021
BPCL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Details||Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|BPCL Official Website||bharatpetroleum.com|
BPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48|
BPCL Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||BE/ B.Tech|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma|
BPCL Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs. 18,000/-|
As per the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-08-2021.
No Application Fee.
marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment (Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BPCL official website bharatpetroleum.com, Starts from 05-07-2021 to 25-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for BPCL Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through BPCL official website bharatpetroleum.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Jul-2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS Portal: 20th July 2021
BPCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: bharatpetroleum.com