BPCL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Sep-2023
BPCL Vacancy Details July 2023
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
|Graduate & Technician Apprentice
|Rs. 18,000 – 25,000/- Per Month
|Mumbai – Maharashtra
|BPCL Official Website
BPCL Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
BPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
BPCL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per BPCL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Degree , B.Com, B.Sc
BPCL Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
As per the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-09-2023.
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment (Graduate & Technician Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BPCL official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, Starts from 10-07-2023 to 04-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for BPCL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BPCL official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Sep-2023
BPCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Registration Link for Non-Engineering Graduates (B.Com/ B.Sc): Click Here
- Official Website: portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.