CBI Recruitment 2020: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released a notification at www.cbi.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Dy. Advisor (Civil Engineering) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 60 days of this publication of this Vacancy Circular in Employment News.
CBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Name of the Post||Dy. Advisor (Civil Engineering)|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Delhi – Kolkata – Chennai – Mumbai|
|CBI Official Website||www.cbi.gov.in|
CBI Dy. Advisor (Civil Engineering) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Bureau of Investigation official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CBI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2020 – Dy. Advisor (Civil Engineering) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 60 days of this publication of this Vacancy Circular in Employment News.
Steps to Apply for CBI Dy. Advisor (Civil Engineering) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CBI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 60 days of this publication of this Vacancy Circular in Employment News.
CBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||60 days of this publication of this Vacancy Circular in Employment News|