CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification at www.cbic.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Canteen Attendant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st January 2020 05:00 PM
CBIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Name of the Post||Canteen Attendant|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Pay Scale||18000 – 56900/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CBIC Official Website||www.cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Canteen Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs official notification candidate should have completed 10th or equivalent from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CBIC jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2020 – Canteen Attendant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate”, No.26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034 on or before 31st January 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for CBIC Canteen Attendant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the CBIC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Additional Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Chennai North Commissionerate”, No.26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CBIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st January 2020 05:00 PM|