Chennai Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Chennai Cooperative Bank has released a notification at www.tncoopsrb.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 01st February 2020
Chennai Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Chennai Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||300|
|Pay Scale||As Per Chennai Cooperative Bank Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Chennai Cooperative Bank Official Website||www.tncoopsrb.in|
Chennai Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Chennai Cooperative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Degree, 10th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Junior Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Chennai Cooperative Bank Govt jobs can apply online at the Chennai Cooperative Bank official website www.tncoopsrb.in starts from 11th January 2020 to 01st February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Chennai Cooperative Bank official Website wwww.tncoopsrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chennai Cooperative Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Chennai Cooperative Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Chennai Cooperative Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st February 2020|