Chennai Port Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust (Chennai Port) has released a notification at www.www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Medical Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th November 2020
Chennai Port Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust (Chennai Port)|
|Name of the Post||Chief Medical Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,00,000-2,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai Port Official Website||www.www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Chennai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, PG Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Chennai Port Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Recruitment 2020 – Chief Medical Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Chennai Port Govt jobs can apply through online at Chennai Port official website www.www.chennaiport.gov.in starts from 20th October 2020 to 30th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Chief Medical Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Chennai Port official Website wwww.www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chennai Port Trust will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Chennai Port online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Chennai Port Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2020|