Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Deputy Director (EDP) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 10th August 2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Senior Deputy Director (EDP)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Senior Deputy Director (EDP) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Chennai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Chennai Port Trust jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Senior Deputy Director (EDP) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 on or before 10th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Senior Deputy Director (EDP) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Chennai Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 10th August 2020.
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th August 2020|