Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Harbour Master in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th February 2020
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Harbour Master|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 43,200-66,000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Harbour Master Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
ii) Must hold a Pilot licence and have 8 years experience either as Master of Foreign Going Ship or in Piloting or cumulative.
Age Limit: To apply for Chennai Port Trust jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Harbour Master Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 on or before 15th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Harbour Master Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Chennai Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||14th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th February 2020|