Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 10th August 2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Chennai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at chennaiport.gov.in official website starts from 08th July 2020 to 10th August 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 on or before 10th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Chennai Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 10th August 2020.
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||08th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2020|
Chennai Port Trust Personnel Officer, Deputy Secretary Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification – Senior Personnel Officer: CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Personnel Officer: CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Deputy Secretary: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE