Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Port of Chennai (Chennai Port Trust) has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Traffic Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 10th August 2020
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Port of Chennai (Chennai Port Trust)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Traffic Manager|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Port of Chennai official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Chennai Port Trust jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Traffic Manager Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at chennaiport.gov.in’s official website starts from 06th July 2020 to 10th August 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Chennai Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, the cross verifies the provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||06th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2020|