Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Senior Assistant Traffic Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th March 2020
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Senior Assistant Traffic Manager|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,600-46,500/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Chennai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Chennai Port Trust Govt jobs can apply through online at Chennai Port Trust official website www.chennaiport.gov.in starts from 10th February 2020 to 09th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Chennai Port Trust official Website wwww.chennaiport.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chennai Port Trust will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Chennai Port Trust online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th March 2020|