Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Port of Chennai (Chennai Port Trust) has released a notification at www.chennaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Personnel Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 20th January 2020
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Port of Chennai (Chennai Port Trust)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Personnel Officer|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||Rs.32900 – 58000/-/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
Chennai Port Trust Senior Personnel Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Chennai Port Trust recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Senior Personnel Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at chennaiport.gov.in official website starts from 13th January 2020 to 20th January 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Senior Personnel Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Chennai Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2020|