CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification at www.cisf.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 05th February 2021
CISF Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Total No of Posts||690|
|Pay Scale||As Per CISF Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|CISF Official Website||www.cisf.gov.in|
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Industrial Security Force official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CISF jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 01st August 2020
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee (Null)
Selection Process: On the basis of Checking of service records, Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Detailed Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021 Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Concerned Zonal DIG of CISF on or before 05th February 2021.
Steps to Apply for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the CISF recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Concerned Zonal DIG of CISF (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CISF Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||31st December 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||05th February 2021|