CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2020: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA Chennai) has released a notification at www.cmdachennai.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Consultants in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th March 2020.
CMDA Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA Chennai)|
|Name of the Post||Consultants|
|Total No of Posts||8|
|Pay Scale||As Per CMDA Chennai Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CMDA Chennai Official Website||www.cmdachennai.gov.in|
CMDA Chennai Consultants Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Urban Designer||1||Master’s Degree with 10 years experience|
|Town Planner||3||Master’s Degree with 03 years experience|
|Architect||3||Registered Architect with 02 years experience|
Age Limit: As per the CMDA Chennai Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Consultants Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Member-Secretary, Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority, Thalamuthu-Natarajan Building, No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 on or before 15th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for CMDA Chennai Consultants Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CMDA Chennai recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Member-Secretary, Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority, Thalamuthu-Natarajan Building, No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 15th March 2020.
CMDA Chennai Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th March 2020|