Coal India Recruitment 2020: Coal India Limited (Coal India) has released a notification at www.coalindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Director (Personnel&IR) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 07th April 2020
Coal India Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (Coal India)|
|Name of the Post||Director (Personnel&IR)|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||180000 – 340000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Coal India Official Website||www.coalindia.in|
Coal India Director (Personnel&IR) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Coal India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution with good academic record. Persons with Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM) or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering from a recognized University/Institute from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Coal India jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 45 Years and Maximum 2 – 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2020 – Director (Personnel&IR) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at coalindia.in official website starts from 27th January 2020 to 07th April 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to Apply for Coal India Director (Personnel&IR) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Coal India recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Coal India Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||27th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th April 2020|