Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (Cochin Shipyard) has released a notification at www.cochinshipyard.com for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th June 2020
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (Cochin Shipyard)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Cochin Shipyard Official Website||www.cochinshipyard.com|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Electronics)||2|
|Deputy Manager (Information Technology)||1|
Cochin Shipyard Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Cochin Shipyard Limited official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Cochin Shipyard jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years, As on 30th June 2020
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Group Discussion, Experience, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Cochin Shipyard Govt jobs can apply through online at Cochin Shipyard official website www.cochinshipyard.com starts from 27th May 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Deputy Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Cochin Shipyard official Website www.cochinshipyard.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Cochin Shipyard Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Cochin Shipyard online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
Cochin Shipyard Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||27th May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2020|